Monday, May 18, 2009

Just another Monday

So before I clean up and head to the library then gym...I figured I'd pop in and sayyyy hellooooo.

OMG - yesterday I was like a walking zombie. Friday night and Saturday night I got about 5-6 hours sleep each, which these days is just not sufficient. I made soap, lotion and packaged it Saturday morning while Mike was on an 11 mile run, and then we went to Lowe's to pick up stuff, came back and waterproofed the new tile in the bathroom, then went down to Old Town so I could hit up a couple bead shops. I got some great, pretty beads! It was weird, one of the shops was absolutely packed with people, a few from out of state and so they were taking their time picking out things they needed. Some Texans in front of me in line took about 20 min to check out. Mike was a good boy, though, and waited outside and checked out a couple stores while I milled around.

Then we went to St. Claire's winery and had some gnoshes and appetizers before we went to our friends' house for dinner. I was exhausted by the time we made it home.

Yesterday we got up at 5:30 AM so Mike could get to Santa Fe for the century ride, but he just rode the 50 miles instead of the 100...and then we hung around the plaza, I got a pretty turquoise and sterling silver ring from one of the vendors out on the street. It is beautiful! She sold it to us for 20 bucks instead of 25 which was nice. We came home...took a nap (I ended up doing things on Etsy, though. I really should have napped). Then we went to see a movie. By the end of the day I was a slug, carrying my huge self around, being whiney, UGH. Totally worthless!

Good weekend but sooo tiring for me. Bottom line is I need more sleep than that to function and be a happy pregnant lady. Only 7 weeks of being huge! I hope it doesn't drag by. Things have been moving along quickly, though, so I have a feeling that the rest will fly by. Crossing my fingers!

~~~ At the bead shops I bought some Opalite - which I think is a beautiful stone. Not sure what I will do with it yet, but now I have it to play with! I also got some freshwater pearls. I love how they are all unique in their shape. I bought a bunch of other semi-precious gems so I am super excited to see what I can make out of them. ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels