Friday, June 5, 2009

Alright, another week is just about DONE

A brief shower I caught in Santa Fe...


I have a baby shower tomorrow! Super excited! Not that we need any more baby things (or have the room, that is). It's always fun to just hang out with all the ladies, anyway. So the fact that we get presents is just the icing on the cake.

It is totally cloudy here in Rio Rancho today, which I am LOVING. I need a day off from the sun - I sweat bullets just doing things around the house.

So...I am 35 weeks pregnant and starting to feel a little anxious. Having a hard time anticipating this. Plus I'm not loving that I can't move around as quickly, my back hurts, I'm tired, and cranky...and god knows what else. Oh well. Anyway, that's my mini rant for today. I am lucky if I get out to "work out" every day, sometimes I skip a day now (which I have never really done!) Now, I wouldn't call these "workouts" per se, more like moderate activity. I'll probably get on the elliptical today for 1/2 and hour and then stretch. Might possibly bike a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels