Friday, June 26, 2009

I'll finish this baby blanket, I swear!



Hi! I have been working on this cross-stitch baby blanket for a few months now. I took a two month hiatus until recently. Not sure what happened...just fell off the bandwagon. It happens. But I am back! As you can see, there is still a lot to go. Like...the whole bear. I'm scared to start that part because it is the BIGGEST part of the blanket. AGH! For the backing I want to find some really cool/cute fabric. I don't know if I want to go with a flannel to make it more cozy? (HA! It might be winter by the time I'm done - so that's fitting right?) We'll see. For now....focus on finishing the thing, Lisbet. Really.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself. Heck, I started a full sized (somewhat ambitious) quilt for my baby. Know where it is today? In a Rubbermaid box on the top shelf. Squares completed, but not sewn together. Know how old my baby is? He'll turn 20 this year! Ha. Maybe I'll give it to him when he gets married or has his first child.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels