Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where have I been?

I've been busy, okay?! And this baby in my belly is pushing down more and more everyday - I have taken up the waddle now, especially if I need to pee.

I sold one of my fave bracelets - for the second time! And I have someone else who wants to buy it as well, so I must get out and stock up on more materials. You can see it in my Etsy shop here.

So...I spent a bunch of time last night and today working on some new designs. The copper and pearl earrings are my favorite (see below).
My second favorite is this necklace...
I am working on streamlining my look...simple, elegant, crisp. Sometimes it's hard when you have all these ideas, and you just can't pinpoint what you're GOING for. So basically I am focusing on my final products, and how they speak to people. I will take any comments or suggestions!

Alrighty, hate to cut this short but I have work to do. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I will check back in tomorrow!

~Lisbet~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the upcoming baby AND the new designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sale, you make wonderful jewelery.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels