Monday, June 22, 2009

Yes, I am still pregnant.


Yep, just so every one knows. I am at the point where people see me and are like, "You're still pregnant?!" Um, YES. I think people should be nicer and say something like, "Oh you look so cute" (even if I don't). Just humor me. Come on people.

Not much to say today as I am just bumpin' around making the time pass by organizing the baby room, closets, trying to stay active, and MAYBE taking a nap every now and again. I succumbed to the "nap" which is something I never do. What a great idea, though, because I feel much better throughout the day and am probably less cranky. Plus, all people tell me is "get all the sleep you can, because you won't ever sleep again." I usually just brush them off, but now that I only have a couple weeks left, I'm realizing they're right...and freaking out!

I did hit the gym today for some elliptical..only 1/2 an hour. Boo. Maybe later I'll drag Mike there to go for a quick swim. The pool was PACKED with summer campers and family today and I didn't feel like fighting them for a lane. Granted, I could probably have just cannon-balled them outta the way. (Baby probably wouldn't have like that, though....) Anyway, I am so not fun today, so I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels