Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just a note...


Today I stumbled across Squam Art Workshops. I was reading Country Living, and there is a section on classes/camps for adults...all art related. My parents have a house on Squam Lake, and I spent plenty of time up there as I grew up. To think there is a place offering classes on painting, printing, jewelry-making...EVERYTHING...right around the corner, is awesome. Of course, the fact that I have found out about it while living in New Mexico isn't all that convenient. When we do move back to the area, I will be sure to look into it and see about attending a class. Not only will it be a familiar place, but I will get to learn something new. I love the idea of being able to have all day to be creative, with no other daily tasks at hand. I don't know about you all, but I always find distractions while at home. Being in a creative setting allows you to think freely. The location of Squam is beautiful, and the teachers seem to be inspirational and fun (from what I read on the site...) Funny, the things you find out about at random...who knows if I would have learned about the workshop if I hadn't been reading Country Living?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels