Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finding Inner Peace


Daddy and his tummy-sleeping baby...



Nice smirk...



In thought...daydreaming of boobies...


I'm in no way, shape or form even THINKING of having another baby. No way. No time soon. Uh-uh. But...I can see why people end up thinking of having another one...

Downpour here today, I loved it. I finished my painting (which I'll post) and got a new sewing machine! Well, new to me. Mike's uncle had one from an ex-gf I think...and she didn't want it, so I got it! This means I have to learn how to sew, though. Beyond the hemming of pants. I wanna make me a dress! And Logie some jamies when he's older!

Now I get to go to the gym while Mike takes over parent-duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels