Friday, January 8, 2010

Holidays are OVAAAHHH, thank GOD

Holy hell people. Why didn't any one tell me that, once you get married, there is a whoooole new family dynamic. I will not discuss this in length, as it stresses me out to even think about the shenanigans that went on over the holidays dealing with every one's mom, dad, grandma, bro, sis, bro in law, sis in law, great granparents, cats, dogs, spouse, child, AHHH!!! The insanity! Bottom line - I am glad to be back in NM. Back to life, back to work, back to normalcy...whatever that may be.

Logey is getting a a bottom front tooth...drooling and chewing on anything in sight like a friggin' maniac. He's hoovering baby food like nobody's businaaaazzz; if he ends up eating like his dad then I'm in for it. I'll have two elephants eating me out of house.

I started lifting some more weights now that I am taking a few weeks off of this whole running thing. It's nice. Maybe it'll help my ass spring back up. Hehe.

We got a damn fish tank, oh wait I mean Mike did (for Logan). I thought it was silly, but he (Loge) loves it. He practically gave himself a concussion from smacking his face into it.

I ate so much sushi tonight it's ridiculous. Love those spider rolls.

I'm knitting a scarf...I am so talented.

All random thoughts are gone...I'm wiped.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate, holidays and in-laws do NOT mix :)
    I have been trying to figure it out for almost 20 years now, given my dh has 6 siblings it gets quite overwhelming and I will probably never figure it out.
    Hope your holidays were wonderful and have fun with the fish!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - LOVED your description of the in-laws. Ain't it the sad truth.

    Have a great weekend. Hope it's warmer where you are.
    Lori

    http://whatsafter29.blogspot.com
    http://waterstonejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels