Thursday, July 19, 2012

Two favorite things - food and babies - at the homestead

How have we gotten this far into the summer? Wow. Here are some pics that have been hiding on my tablet...or maybe I've just been too lazy to post them.


Just a bit of breakfast - eggs/cheese/peppers on a flat bagel, with some zesty sauce, woohoo!


Nicki and me - post bath. What a blondie.


Tomato and kale salsa, over basil leaves, topped with avocado.


Quinoa with yellow and red peppers, and spinach.


Cozy living at the homestead


My little 14-month-old reader.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just realized my little heart-shaped cutting board is hanging up in the background, right btwn me and Nick. Couldn't be more perfect?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels